Saturday, December 06, 2008

Sheik Palazzi on Beyond Babylon

Sheik Palazzi comments on Beyond Babylon

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi

Rome, Italy (6/19/2005)

Dear Mr. Ben-Ariel,
I finished reading your valuable book and appreciated its contents. I was already informed about the Worldwide Church of God and already had the opportunity to read books by Rev. Armstrong and issues of "The Plain Truth". Although from a religious point of view I obviously disagree with some of the beliefs which your Church preaches, I surely agree with your analysis of German and Vatican in creating as a new European anti-God Empire. I would like that Europeans understand what is happening under their eyes. Thank you very much for the copies you sent me. I hope many people will have the opportunity to read your book and reflect upon its contents.

All the very best,

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi Director

----------

Cultural Institute of the Italian Islamic Community

http://www.amislam.com

No comments: